Each ESF school is responsible for writing and regularly reviewing its own set of policies covering all aspects of the school’s life, routines and procedures.
Policies are informative, working documents which aim to establish excellence in procedures and practice and which educate and empower those that work within the organisation. Their contents are in harmony with the core values and Christian ethos of the schools.
On each policy document, the date of the most recent review and the date of the next scheduled review will be recorded so that no policy becomes out of date. Links to key policies for the schools can be found on each school’s website.
- Accessibility Plan
- Admissions and Appeals
- Anti-bullying Policy
- Attendance Policy
- Behaviour and Discipline policy statement March 2021
- Behaviour and Discipline routines – Secondary Students
- Behaviour and Discipline supplement – Primary Parents
- Behaviour and Discipline supplement – Secondary Parents
- Careers Guidance and Inspiration
- Careers Plan
- Early Years Policy
- Equality Objectives
- Home School Policy
- Nursery Admissions
- Relationships and Sex Education Policy
– Primary RSE Summary
– Secondary RSE Summary
- Safeguarding and child Protection Policy
- Safeguarding Delivery Plan
- Safeguarding Summary
- SMSC Policy
- Special Educational Needs
- Supporting Students with Medical Conditions
- Transition Policy
- Uniform Policy
- Uniform Style Guide
- Young Carers Policy
- September 2020 Primary Risk Assessment
- September 2020 Secondary Risk Assessment
- September 2020 Reopening guidance – Primary
- September 2020 Reopening guidance – Secondary
- COVID Testing Centre Risk Assessment
- Privacy Notice – Students Testing at Home
- COVID Isolation Strategy
- COVID Isolation Strategy – STUDENT DOCUMENT
- March 2021 Rapid Test Centre guidance video
The nature of education is one of partnership and it is essential that students, parents and Bede Academy together make a full commitment to seek success in this very important part of a student’s life. This Home School Agreement is drawn up for all three parties (parents, students and the Academy) to read, agree to and sign as a solemn commitment.
This agreement is not to be taken lightly by any of the three parties since failure in upholding the agreement will lessen the likelihood of a student’s successful schooling and education. Ultimately, we recognise that failure in upholding this agreement by any one of the parties, despite the best effort of the others, may ultimately lead either to a parent withdrawing their child from the Academy, or to a student being excluded – neither of which we hope will occur.
Once you have read the agreement below, please ensure that the section in Part 4 of the Student Information Form is signed by both student and parent. This will also be included in the Student Welcome Pack.
In addition to individual schools’ policies, a number of policies govern the running of the Foundation.